- Maxibright ilink Daylight 315W Ballast
- Philips MASTERColour Ceramic MH EL 315W Lamp
- Maxibright Daylight 315w single reflector
Designed specifically for the 315w Philips lamp
These high quality reflective anodised aluminium reflectors are designed to give an even spread of light, this twin bulb reflector is designed to cover a 1m square area.
These reflectors have 5m long leads to help you position the reflectors and ballasts however you choose to without the use of extension cords.
375 x 440 x 135mm
- Control unto 256 Daylight iLinks per zone
- Control 2 indépendant light zones
- Digital timing
- Option to connect to a Revolution RLC-1 Controller
- iLink port for simple connection
- Soft start technology
- End of lamp life detection
- Dynamic Frequency control
- Protection against short circuits
- Auto reset
- Thermal protection
- Cables included
The new iLink 315 Daylight ballast has all the features of the original daylight ballast with the amazingly useful addition of the Link data port enabling you to daisy chain over 500 ballasts in series from just 1 controller!
The DEva Rlc-1 Controller will time and temperature-protect the ballasts. Whilst running DEva 1000W units at the same time! So you can have the best of both worlds running from the one controller.
For further information, check the tech/downloads tab