Includes: pump pack, delivery tubes, spreader mat, pH testers and pH down.Available with black or white top-plate.
- 3 Channels
- Low maintenance
- Excellent delivery and even distribution of nutrient
- Easy access to pump and nutrients
- Large volume of nutrient solution to plant capacity
- Absence of root disease, typical in soil grown plants
- Unlimited supply of oxygen
- Low level system to maximise headroom
- Suitable to use Grodan rock wool
What is NFT?
NFT stands for ‘Nutrient Film Technique’. A thin film of nutrient solution flows through the roots of your plants providing them with all the elements they need. The only medium used is the medium that the plants are started in, it is a ‘bare rooted’ technique.
In a Nutriculture NFT system the nutrient solution is contained in a tank. Your plants sit on a tray or ‘channel’ above the tank and nutrient solution is pumped up to the ‘channel’ and flows over the roots of your plants. Unused nutrient solution drains back into the tank ready to be passed over the roots again.
A constant supply of water and nutrition to the roots combined with unlimited access to oxygen means you can expect up to 4x the yield of traditional soil growing.
Why NFT produces great results
- ‘Bare rooted’ technique means unrestricted access to oxygen.
- Greater uptake of water and nutrients.
- Never under or over-fed and no nutrient build up.
Why choose Nutriculture NFT systems?
- Proven results – achieve up to 4x greater yield than conventional growing methods.
- Healthier plants – your plants are never under-fed or over-watered and there is no build up of salts in the root zone.
- Get more out of a small space.
- Reduce manual watering frequency.
- Very little medium used – less chance of disease, less waste material for you to dispose of.