Maxibright Daylight 1030W LED PRO
The Daylight 1030w LED PRO is the latest and greatest addition to the Maxibright Daylight family, and it's their BIGGEST unit to date. These fixtures boast a full spectrum light with a fixture efficiency of 2.7umol/J and a total output (PPF) of 2781umol/S. featuring 10 x LED clip on bars and packed with all the features of the 660w PRO fixture, including remote dimming, iLink compatibility, super high-efficiency diodes and silent operation, but on a larger scale for bigger crops and better yields.
Maxibright Daylight 1030W LED PRO Features:
• Fixture efficiency of 2.7 umols/J
• Total output 2781 umol/S
• LUMLED white kicking out 2.85 umol/J and Osram red boasting 3.8 umol/L chips, simply the best on the market.
• 10 bar system, giving uniform coverage across the canopy. Ideal for for areas up to 1.8m x 1.8 m
• Full spectrum lighting producing full bodied, enhanced red spectrum improves plant growth and flowers.
• Super silent running, no fans or other moving parts.
• Remote dimmer included 25%-50%-75%-100% power
How to Use Your LED Fixture:
It could not be easier to use the 1030W unit, as it is a one-person assembly. To get your LED up and running, simply click the bars together, plug in to a power source, and your ready to play. Once you've got the LED hung in your tent or room, any humidity that is generated won't affect the light, as it now comes with IP65 (waterproof) ingress protection as standard.
When using LEDs for the first time make sure you use the dimmer to not stress the plants and increase the amount of light over the next couple of weeks. This unit also works well in tandom with the Maxibright Controller meaning you can daisy chain multiple light fixtures together while also controlling two separate rooms, sunrise and sunset function and auto dim and auto shut off.