- MC450 Pump
- NFT Delivery tube
- Black correx board
- GT150 & channel
This is one of the largest and most simple to use NFT Gro-Tank systems from the best manufacturer of these systems.
This brand new NFT system from Nutriculture is one of our favourite products, capable of accommodating between 15 and 25 plants this system is easy to sustain and great for bumper yields! Large-scale growing has never been so easy, with no extensive piping to take care of and easy to set up and transport the GT150 is a fantastic investment for any hydroponic grower. NFT systems are also incredibly cost effective, allowing you to grow a large number of plants for a fraction of the cost of other competitive systems. The initial costs are lower, there's no reason to purchase large amounts of medium and best of all thanks to the compact nature of the GT150 system you need fewer reflectors to light 24 plants in the GT150 than you would to light 24 plants in a 24 pot dripper or flood and drain system.
NFT growing is beneficial for a number of reasons, first, it reduces the amount of medium used drastically meaning lower costs and less to dispose of. Secondly, you can grow a lot of plants in a relatively small area, the GT150 fits perfectly inside a 120x240 tent such as the Secret Jardin Dark Room DR240W Grow Tent. Finally and best of all, by allowing your roots unlimited access to oxygen via the NFT technique you can expect to see yields of up to 4 times that you would see in traditional soil based growing!
- Low maintenance
- Excellent delivery and even distribution of nutrient
- Easy access to pump and nutrients
- Large volume of nutrient solution to plant capacity
- Absence of root disease, typical in soil grown plants
- Unlimited supply of oxygen
- Low level system to maximise headroom
- Suitable to use Grodan rock wool
What is NFT?
NFT stands for ‘Nutrient Film Technique’. A thin film of nutrient solution flows through the roots of your plants providing them with all the elements they need. The only medium used is the medium that the plants are started in, it is a ‘bare rooted’ technique.
In a Nutriculture NFT system the nutrient solution is contained in a tank. Your plants sit on a tray or ‘channel’ above the tank and nutrient solution is pumped up to the ‘channel’ and flows over the roots of your plants. Unused nutrient solution drains back into the tank ready to be passed over the roots again.
A constant supply of water and nutrition to the roots combined with unlimited access to oxygen means you can expect up to 4x the yield of traditional soil growing.
Why NFT produces great results
- ‘Bare rooted’ technique means unrestricted access to oxygen.
- Greater uptake of water and nutrients.
- Never under or over-fed and no nutrient build up.
Why choose Nutriculture NFT systems?
- Proven results – achieve up to 4x greater yield than conventional growing methods.
- Healthier plants – your plants are never under-fed or over-watered and there is no build up of salts in the root zone.
- Get more out of a small space.
- Reduce manual watering frequency.
- Very little medium used – less chance of disease, less waste material for you to dispose of.