The RLC-1 is a groundbreaking, all-digital lighting controller from Revolution which can run ten times more ballasts at ten times the distance of other controllers.
- Timed control of up to 512 DEva 1000W lights over 2 zones
- Zones A and B can control up to 256 lights each simultaneously
- No start-up surges
- Sunrise/Sunset settings
- Automatic dimming and switch off of the lamps when a pre-set temperature is reached
- Integrated clock and 30 year rated battery back-up
- Tracks brownouts, blackouts, lamp hours etc
- Uses standard cables
- Intelligent re-strike minimises downtime after a blackout
- Each zone can activate external equipment through 3 auxiliary switches which can activate when the lights are on, off (Including when preset critical temperature is reached) or the when the preset dimming temperature is reached
The revolutionary RLC-1 is the first and only all-digital lighting controller. It is an incredibly compact, grower-friendly unit which is capable of controlling one, two or up 512 DEva grow lights, as far as 1000 feet away with no start-up surge! The RLC-1 can simulate sunrise and sunset through its automatic dimming feature, warming your plants gradually in a natural manner to avoid excess humidity. It also captures data on incoming power, lamp life, voltage changes, and brown-outs and black-outs along with a built-in clock and 30-year rated battery back-up. The RLC-1 can even sense when temperatures in your grow room are too high and responds by dimming your lamps automatically, helping to mitigate environmental stress and potential damage to your crop. Output power can be fine-tuned from 600W up to 1150W in 1% increments. Should unforseen problems occur such as power cuts or ventilation failure, the delay feature means that in addition to the HPS cooling time, a further time delay can be specified to prevent obvious energy spikes or a quickly repeated temperature peak.
Via 3 auxillary switches each zone can activate external equipment. This means equipment can be activated when the lights come on, go off or during dimming. This means you can activate fans or heaters depending on your requirements (Always use a thermostat with heaters).
Many people are using 315w daylight kits with the Deva system meaning they can plug a relay into the deva and fully syncronise their lighting set up to start and stop (dimming can only be programmed for the devas). The third auxillary can activate when the lights dim but requires its own relay and plug.